Thank you so much to all who planned, attended, supported, believed in the Day of Truthtelling! I will post more in detail about yesterday’s events shortly, but it was incredible…thank you!
In addition, we are so very grateful for the support and solidarity from the bloggers who have joined us in speaking truth – we are still learning how many of you all out there have been by our side this weekend. In particular, we are grateful to Brownfemipower for her constant support (and general brilliance) and for spreading the word about the DOT. Thank you! Thank you to:
- Leisha from Fighting Patriarchy from Inside the Box
- Heart from Womensspace
- Artemis from One Woman Army
- Cheryl from The Last Nerve
- Tigera Consciente
- Jack Stephens from The Blog and the Bullet
- Marcella at Abyss2hope
- iRobyn at BaptistNomad
- Jalylah at She Real Cool
- Sylvia at the Anti-Essentialist Conundrum
- Blackamazon at Having Read the Fine Print…
…who we know posted on the Day of Truthtelling as powerful voices for change. Thank you for moving the struggle to end sexual violence out in all directions on line, as we moved it down Main Street in Durham yesterday!